Thursday, July 1, 2010

English`s blog



Hi class!

How are you?

I hope you are fine.

Well, today I`ll talk about my experience with English`s blog.

First, I have had blog only for English`s class.

In my personal life, I never had a blog. I never think to create a blog, because I don`t like this cyber things, but this time was necessary.

This blog is very special, because it’s not a normal blog. This is an evaluated blog and is writing in a different language.

I know English language, but before of this class I was really bad in it, and now I understand a little more. One reason is the practice with the English`s blog, I think that this method is very good, because, at least, in my experience, I learned a lot.

I think the blog is a good instance to learn vocabulary and practice the knowledge about language that is studied in this class.

Besides, I think that is very good to work with the classmate’s blogs, because is interesting read about their ideas and learn reading those blogs, because is a good and interesting way to learn.

The first time I created a blog, I doesn`t know how to use it, so it was a bit difficult for me, but I learned.

I think that write blog s is entertaining, because people can comment anything.
I never wrote personal things, but it was interesting think about different kind of things and write about that is very cool.

In addition, I think that is a good idea write regularly on the blog, for example in this class, we had to write an entry every week, so, this is very good, because, in this short time we don’t forget the past lessons and is easy increment our knowledge of each class.

Well class, this is the last blog of this semester.

See you in the next class!

I hope that you have a good week!

Good Luck !

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara: How are you? I am fine. I agree with you about what useful could be the blog.
    It is a good instance to learn vocabulary and practice the knowledge about language that is studied in this class.
    You can practice english, writing, translating and every this that you can learn about it. I have really learned english writing blogs and posts.
    Be well and see you tomorrow.
    Anto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi classmate!
    I agree with you, blog was a good instance of learning, my English has improved a bit and I learned new words and I could improve my writing.
    I also never had a blog and I think that after completing the two courses of English, I will shut up forever.
    I see you!
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamara! I think that the blog is a good idea to learn written english, but I don't have time to do it. Even though I didn't hate this kind of evaluation, I think that was very fast to develop and encourage the participartion in students. It have to be more interactive to cheer me.

    Bye dear!
    See you in the last english class.

    ReplyDelete